From the Wires
Multifamily Investors & Developers to Attend New Jersey Apartment Summit, a Leading Tri-State Conference
350+ Expected at Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit: www.cre-events.com/njas2012
Nov. 6, 2012 07:12 PM
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The most active and innovative New Jersey & Tri-State multifamily investors, owners/operators, developers, brokers and capital sources will attendThe Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo. This high-level information and networking event will be held on November 27, rescheduled due to Hurricane Sandy recovery.
- What is the state of New Jersey multifamily in 2012: What are the challenges, and where are the opportunities?
- How has therecent storm impacted investment and development plans in waterfront locations?
- What types of investors have emerged to seek exposure to multifamily product in Gold Coast, Northern/Suburban, Central/Princeton and Southern/Greater Philadelphia markets?
If you are active in commercial real estate in New Jersey or Greater New York, The New Jersey Apartment Summit is the one event you can not afford to miss! Join leading executives on November 27 at The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo for high-level market intelligence and networking during this full-day event.
"The inaugural New Jersey Apartment Summit in 2011 was an excellent networking and deal-making forum with several informative panel discussions about the state and direction of the New Jersey multifamily market. It was one of the best and most well-attended conferences of the year." – Jason Pucci, Chief Operating Officer at Kislak Company, Inc
"It's typical for a new event to take a couple of years to build up attendance, but the first New Jersey Apartment Summit exceeded all expectations. This was on the heels of an October snow storm that took out power across the region. The content was timely and the panel discussions
engaging for the attendees." – Michael Fasano Vice President/Regional Manager, Marcus & Millichap
- Ryan Severino, CFA, Senior Economist, Reis, Inc.
- Marshall S. Brozost, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Robert J. Holland, Senior Vice President & Co-Managing Director, The Kislak Company, Inc.
- Tim Touhey, Chief Executive Officer/Executive Vice President, The New Jersey Builders Association
- Alan R. Hammer, Member, Brach Eichler L.L.C.
- Peter J. Porraro, Senior Managing Director – Northeast, Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
Hear 40+ speakers in 10 panel discussions. View the conference agenda: http://cre-events.com/njas2012/agenda-coverage/
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: More than 350 senior-level executives are expected to attend The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit. Attending firms as of November 6 include:
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- Atkins Companies
- Avenue Investments
- Bargold Storage Systems
- Blackstone 360 LLC
- BNE Real Estate Group
- BofI Federal Bank
- Bozzuto Management Company
- Brach Eichler L.L.C.
- Candlebrook/Vantage Properties
- Cantor Commercial Real Estate
- City of Newark
- Cohn Reznick
- CRF Development
- Cronhiem Mortgage Corp.
- Design East, Inc.
- DiCristo Real Estate Services LLC
- Diversified Realty Advisors, LLC
- Dixon Advisory
- Eastham Capital
- Feinstein, Raiss, Kelin & Booker
- Fidelity National Title Group
- First American Title – National Commercial Services
- Freddie Mac
- Gebroe-Hammer Associates
- Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Greenberg Traurig, LLp
- HFF, L.P.
- Huntington Management LLC
- Ingerman Management Company
- Investors Bank
- JS MGT
- KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.
- Lessard Design Inc
- living well property llc
- Love Funding
- M&T Bank
- M&T Realty Capital Corp / M&T Bank
- Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Marcus & Millichap
- Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
- Milton L. Ehrlich Inc
- MINNO & WASKO Architects and Planners
- Mission Capital
- Murnick Property Group
- mwre inc
- MWRE INC.
- National Tenant Network
- New Jersey Apartment Association
- NorthMarq Capital
- O'Donnell & Naccarato
- Otteau Valuation Group, Inc.
- Panepinto Properties, Inc.
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank
- Pillar Multifamily LLC
- PIZZO AND PIZZO
- Princeton University
- Procida Funding and Advisors
- Prudential Mortgage Capital
- Reis, Inc.
- Riverbank Construction, LLC
- Roseland Property Company
- Russo Development
- Salcigsen management company
- Sax Macy Fromm & Co, PC
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Squiretown Properties, LLC
- Star Ledger/NJ.com
- The Kislak Company, Inc.
- The Martin Architectural Group, P.C.
- The Michaels Organization
- The New Jersey Builders Association
- The NHP Foundation
- The Oxford Group
- The Rockefeller Group Development Corporation
- United Realty Partners
- WeiserMazars LLP
- Wharton Equity Partners
- Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
- Wiss & Company, LLP
- WithumSmith+Brown, P.C.
For additional information/registration: www.cre-events.com/njas2012
A limited number of exhibit tables are available. Please contact: Brian Klebash, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 917-460-3572.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC