From the Wires
Research and Markets: E-Learning Course - Instructional Design
By: Business Wire
Nov. 9, 2012 05:21 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gd358d/elearning_course) has announced the addition of the "E-Learning Course - Instructional Design" training to their offering.
This is an interactive and engaging e-learning course on Instructional Design that builds the basic knowledge about instructional theories and content types.
This e-learning course can be completed in about 3 hours.
Since it is modular, learners need not review it in one go, but take short 10 minute chunks of learning over a period of time.
This program will provide learners with a first hand experience of using E-learning. We believe this is extremely valuable to make the overall program effective.
The course 'Instructional Design' is designed to be very interactive and appealing.
Training Officers, Training Developers, Learning and Development Managers
By going through this course learners will learn to
- Describe the benefits and applications of E-Learning.
- Appreciate the learning theories applicable in Instructional Design.
- Describe the types of Instructional Design Strategies and Models applicable in E-learning.
- Select the appropriate Instructional Strategy for a given need.
- Recognize the components and flow of the content development process.
- Design a short module, following the E-learning content development process.
- Describe the purpose and power of Learning Management systems.
Access codes for this course are valid for 3 months from date of issue.
Key Topics Covered:
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gd358d/elearning_course
SOA World Latest Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week