From the Wires
Recession Boosts Retailing Market Innovation: US Retail Clinic Market to Grow at a CAGR of 11.2% to 2018
By: PR Newswire
Nov. 27, 2012 07:46 AM
DALLAS, November 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com updates its store with "New Concepts in Retailing: How the Recession is Boosting Innovation" and "Retail Clinics - 2012 Yearbook" market research reports.
As the global financial crisis continues to squeeze consumer spending, retailers are facing tougher market conditions and more competition for sales. Emerging markets, whilst providing a positive long-term outlook, are currently not mature enough to offset the slump in developed markets. Such a climate, rather than leading to a waiting game, is actually driving innovation, as retailers look to make the most of digital technology and differentiate themselves from the competition.
"New Concepts in Retailing: How the Recession is Boosting Innovation" global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the retailing industry, highlights emerging trends, their effects on retailing in markets around the world, on the development of channels and consumers' shopping patterns. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they the developments of new store types, the importance of non-store retailing, economic/lifestyle influences, private label or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
• Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
• Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
• Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
• Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/207063-new-concepts-in-retailing-how-the-recession-is-boosting-innovation.html.
Major Points in Table of Contents for the report include:
• Hybridisation of Retail
• Drive-through Formats
• Manufacturers Turn to Retailing
The report "Retail Clinics - 2012 Yearbook" shows that the retail clinic market is in a growth stage and will reach a phase of maturity during the forecast period. The number of retail clinics in 2011 was 1,355 and is expected to reach 2,854 by 2018. The CAGR for the period 2011-2018 was calculated to be 11.2%. Since their inception in 2000 the retail clinics have grown in many ways. From treating a very limited number of conditions, today they treat a gamut of minor illnesses and also provide other services such as vaccinations, healthcare advices, screenings and diagnostics and many more. In case of payments, they transformed from receiving cash from patients to tie- ups with many insurance companies. The number of retail clinics has also increased from 202 in 2006 to 1,355 in 2011, with a presence in almost every state of the US. In 2006, a body called the Convenient Care Association (CCA) was formed to standardize retail clinics.
Scope of this report covers:
• Detailed market characterization, including market size forecast until 2018.
• Data and analysis on the regulatory landscape of the retail clinic market.
• Data and analysis on the various models followed by the retail clinics and SWOT analysis of the retail clinic industry.
• Analysis and review of the key stakeholders and their views on the retail clinic scenario that will impact the future of the retail clinic market. Each stakeholder is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications on the market.
• Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges which are likely to impact the retail clinic market in the long run.
• The report also covers information on the leading market companies and the competitive landscape of the sector. Key companies covered include: MinuteClinic, Take Care Clinic, Walmart, The Little Clinic, Target Clinic, FastCare, RediClinic and Aurora Quick Care.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/184069-retail-clinics-2012-yearbook.html.
This report's competitive landscape covers following retail clinics in the U.S.:
2. Take Care Clinic
4. The Little Clinic
5. Target Clinic
7. RediClinic LLC
8. Aurora Quick Care
Explore more reports on the Retail Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/retail/.
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Explore more Industry Reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/.
SOA World Latest Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week