From the Wires
Editorial Feature: Roads & Bridges Magazine Announces 2012 Top 10 Road Projects
By: Marketwired .
Nov. 27, 2012 06:00 PM
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Roads & Bridges magazine announced its annual Top 10 Roads list in its October issue. In conjunction with the Top 10 Bridges listing (featured in November), the recognition program has been running for more than 10 years. The 10 best road projects in 2012 are:
1. Charlotte Outer Loop (1-85/485 interchange and 1-85 widening), Charlotte, N.C.
2. Devil's Slide Tunnels, Roadways and Operations Management Center, Highway 1 in San Mateo County, Calif.
3. I-85 Corridor Improvement Project Phase 1, Salisbury, N.C.
4. I-15 Corridor Expansion (CORE), Utah County, Utah
5. Doyle Drive Battery Tunnel and Temporary Bypass, The Presidio of San Francisco
6. Mitchell Interchange Reconstruction, Milwaukee County, Wis.
7. President George Bush Turnpike, Western Extension, Grand Prairie, Texas
8. Highway 1 Reconstruction, Ely, Minn.
9. Historic Millwork District Complete Streets Project, Dubuque, Iowa
10. 1-680 Emergency Repair Project, Crescent Iowa
Roads & Bridges, published by Scranton Gillette Communications, has delivered news and insights for more than a century to the road and bridge construction industry, and has been honored with 11 prestigious Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence. For more information about the Top 10 Roads list or Roads & Bridges magazine, visit www.roadsbridges.com or contact Sandi Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org; 847.391.1010.
Scranton Gillette Communications is a 106-year-old privately owned business-to-business media company. Combined, Scranton Gillette Communications and SGC Horizon own the print and digital assets of Roads & Bridges, Greenhouse Product News, Lawn & Garden Retailer, Water & Wastes Digest, Water Quality Products, Storm Water Solutions, Imaging Technology News, Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiology, Construction Equipment, Professional Remodeler, Professional Builder, Home Fashion Forecast, THE DIAPASON, Residential Lighting and Custom Builder magazines.
For more information, please contact:
SOA World Latest Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week