From the Wires
Research and Markets: Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) Market to 2020 - High Performance Networking Applications Will Bring New Opportunities
By: Business Wire
Dec. 5, 2012 06:22 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkrv85/static_random) has announced the addition of the "Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) Market to 2020 - High Performance Networking Applications Will Bring New Opportunities" report to their offering.
This report provides analysis of the SRAM category of MOS memory devices. Power efficiency and bandwidth considerations make these devices useful for electronic appliances like digital cameras, cell phones and electronic user interfaces. Declining market requires strong production control and inventory management to remain competitive and profitable.
- Key countries such as China, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea covered for the report
- Thorough Qualitative analysis of the market- PESTLE Analysis, Market Drivers, restraints, Porter's Five Forces Model
- Annualized sale volume and sales revenue data of key semiconductor devices from 2004 to 2009
- Annualized sale volume and sales revenue data forecast forward to 11 years to 2020
- Market share data of key market segments for the base year 2009
- Comprehensive Supply Chain analysis
- Comprehensive Profiles of Key Players
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies from the market size and growth data given for global SRAM market
- Understand the competitors operating in the sensors market
- Devise revenue growth strategy from the market share data
- Devise product, sales and marketing strategies from the PESTLE And Porter's Five Forces Analyses
- Identify key growth markets for your products from the country-wise market statistics
SRAM Market Will See Further consolidation In future
Consolidation is on the rise in the SRAM market and companies are constantly improving their market share through mergers and acquisitions. Cypress Semiconductors which was at sixth position five years ago was the market leader in terms of sales revenue in 2009. Increasing consolidation will provide more opportunities to companies like Cypress Semiconductors and GSI Technologies to develop faster memory chips for OEM customers that manufacture high performance electronic equipment.
- Cypress Semiconductor
- Samsung Semiconducto
- Micron Technology, Inc.,
- Integrated Device Technology, Inc
- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc
- GSI Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkrv85/static_random
SOA World Latest Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week