From the Wires
Golar LNG Partners LP: 2012 AGM Results Notification
By: Marketwired .
Dec. 14, 2012 07:53 AM
HAMILTON, BERMUDA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- Golar LNG Partners LP (the "Partnership") advises that the 2012 Annual General Meeting of the Partnership was held on December 13, 2012 at 9:30am at 4th Floor, Par-la-Ville Place, 14 Par-la-Ville Road, Hamilton, Bermuda. The following resolutions were passed:
1. To elect as a Class I Director of the Partnership, Bart Veldhuizen whose term will expire at the 2013 Annual Meeting;
2. To elect as a Class II Director of the Partnership, Carl Erik Steen whose term will expire at the 2014 Annual Meeting;
3. To elect as a Class III Director of the Partnership, Hans Petter Aas whose term will expire at the 2015 Annual Meeting;
4. To elect as a Class III Director of the Partnership, Paul Leand whose terms will expire at the 2015 Annual Meeting.
5. To adopt an amendment to section 13.9 of the Partnership's First Amended and Restated Agreement of Limited Partnership to reduce the quorum requirement for any meetings of class or classes of units for which a meeting has been called from a majority to 33 1/3% of such outstanding units of the Partnership.
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Golar LNG Partners L.P. via Thomson Reuters ONE
SOA World Latest Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week