From the Wires
Workforce Management Software Users Move to Online Scheduling Software by Shiftboard
By: Marketwire .
May. 13, 2009 06:10 AM
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/13/09 -- As staff scheduling and onboarding costs rise, Shiftboard's new release of its SaaS Integrated Workforce Management software creates efficiencies that contain costs and increase productivity.
"Shiftboard has been instrumental in standardizing the scheduling of over 1,500 volunteers placed at multi-sites. Recruiting and onboarding volunteers has been simplified for everyone involved. We have been able to increase our abilities to clearly manage over 135 projects. This includes documentation of 80 different items for each volunteer from references to performance notes," said Keya Williams, Program Coordinator at Beaumont Hospitals.
"Because many of our customers have flexible or contingent workers like contractors or hourly staff with high turnover, ongoing recruiting and onboarding needs to be integrated directly into their online scheduling system. We have packaged those offerings together with common features requested by customers across industries," explained Bryan Lhuillier, Shiftboard's Chief Product Officer.
"Our customers start with a pure scheduling capacity and then start to migrate away from their legacy Workforce Management and Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS) and into Shiftboard because it is so easy to use," said Lhuillier.
Benefits of the new Shiftboard Integrated Workforce Management software include:
* Customizable and comprehensive worker profiles with unlimited fields. Profiles can range from simple emergency contact information and references to training and certification dates and even comprehensive medical credentialing for healthcare workers.
* Worker web registration. Any or all profile fields can be easily integrated with web registration forms that let workers and managers add to and modify the Shiftboard online worker database directly without requiring additional data entry work from HR staff. Automated notification can be sent to managers whenever new recruit web registrations are submitted.
* Advanced onboarding. For companies with multi-step recruiting processes, candidate and worker account profiles can be tracked through each step of the recruiting process for reporting analysis and list filtering.
* Multiple worker profile roles. With Shiftboard's Professional and Enterprise editions, profiles for different types of workers can be uniquely designed to capture unique profile information. For instance, profiles for nurses and physicians at medical staffing firm can be customized with only role-specific data.
* Digital filing and document management. All worker accounts support digital document attachment for resume/CVs, transcripts, certifications, and licenses.
* Performance management. Private management notes can be entered in a given worker's account and are automatically time-stamped for future review. An optional personnel scoring system also can be used in conjunction with manager notes.
Shiftboard serves a broad range of business services including Nurse Staffing, Pharmacy Scheduling as well as municipal governments, educational institutions, and non-profits. Customers range from 25 to 10,000 users and conduct scheduling and people management operations in time zones around the globe. Shiftboard's software is web-based, can be launched on short timelines, and is designed to be very easy to use.
For customer success stories, visit http://www.shiftboard.com/web-based-scheduling-case-studies.html
SOA World Latest Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week